How it would work:
Every week, I would post a new challenge for the artists of ontd_artists to do. Everyone will have 1 week to submit their art to the challenge post. All comments/ entries are hidden and then on the last day (or day after) I post them all for everyone to view and comment on.
There are no prizes since it's not a competition. Just some fun, small exercises to get our creative juices and discussions flowing.
What are the challenges?
I'm going to be completely unoriginal and thought about loosely basing the challenges off of what was done for Work of Art. I know the first challenge I want to do a self portrait so we can all learn about each other and get to be friends. Any other suggestions
Other challenges include:
- Self portrait
- A sculpture made out of found objects
- Re-design your favorite children's book cover
- Go for a walk/ ride/ drive and create a work of art inspired by your experience
- Shock art
- Create something using only children's arts and crafts materials
- Create something using a limited amount of materials
So how does that sound? Anybody up for it? Does anybody have suggestions or ideas?